Fiber Optic Swabs, Commercial Mix
It is very common for field techs and operators to need a variety of fiber optic swabs for the many variety of fiber optic connectors used in the industry. If commercial fiber optic installs are the heart of your job, then this product is just for you.
Key Features for the Commercial Mix of Fiber Optic Swabs —
- 50 swabs per box; 20 of the 2.5mm stixx , 20 and 10 of the 1.25mm stixx and 20 of the pin termini stixx
- Patented, high-purity cleaning tips are unique to Sticklers™ products
- Engineered for wet-dry cleaning, which is proven to get the best results
- No fabric, foam, glues or particulate to leave residues on the end-faces
- Precision molded to exact size and shape, for better cleaning
- Packaged in high-purity, re-sealable, self-closing bags
- High-performance cleaning at the lowest cost-per-clean
- Works best when used with Sticklers™ Fiber Optic cleaning fluid (#MCC-POC03M or the new, economy-sized #MCC-POC10M)
This package — the “VS” collection — puts 20 of the 2.5mm fiber optic cleaning swabs, 20 of the pin termini stixx and 10 of the 1.25mm fiber optic cleaning swabs in one convenient box. These are the most popular sizes of general purpose, enterprise network fiber optic swabs. This means operators will get reliable, inexpensive cleaning of fiber optic end-faces. These tools will out-clean any other fiber optic cleaning swab.
Importantly, these are the only cleaning sticks on the market from any vendor that will clean the entire end-face, not just the contact zone. The packaging and the sticks are color-coded for easy size selection and perfect cleaning performance on any size interconnect. These Sticklers™ CleanStixx™ will get any fiber network running faster and more reliably than any other cleaning technology on the market today.Where to Buy