Welcome to Sticklers® Fiber Optic Cleaners
Sticklers® fiber optic cleaners deliver perfectly clean ports, jumpers and splices every time, all the time. The first “family” of fiber cleaning products eliminates repair calls and warranty claims, delivering fast, reliable fiber networks at the lowest cost:
- First, the Sticklers® fiber cleaning fluid cleans better and faster than old-style IPA alcohol.
- The unique Sticklers® CleanStixx™ swabs scrub the entire end-face of a port, not just the contact area, eliminating an important source of contamination.
- The high-purity Sticklers® CleanWipes™ out-perform older paper wipes and cartridge cleaners, saving money.
- The Sticklers® family of push-to-clean tools offer the best value and highest quality
- Most Sticklers® products are non-hazardous, and can be shipped by air without hazmat fees
Only Sticklers® cleaners can clean any connector or port, any size, any configuration, including SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, ASC, AFC, UPC/APC, E2000, exposed termini such as MIL-DTL-38999 connectors, expanded beam connectors, MPO/MTP® connectors; duplex and unmated jumper assemblies and many more.
2.5mm CleanClicker™ 750 Fiber Optic Connector CleanerThis is the best-selling CleanClicker™ fiber optic cleaning tool. It's a durable, installer-grade tool with 750 cleanings per unit. The high-purity cleaning ribbon cleans with just one click, so users really get 750+ clean connectors. Engineered for SC, FC, ST, E2000, OptiTap® and other hardened SC-sized connectors in UC or AP configurations. This tool has the most gentle activation force of any tool on the market, minimizing damage to end-faces and delivering the lowest cost-per-cleaning
Sticklers™ Standard Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit (800+ Cleanings)The Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit has everything you need to clean 800+ fiber end-faces quickly, reliably and inexpensively. Each kit features the unique Sticklers™ nonflammable cleaning fluid that eliminates time-wasting re-cleaning and minimizes expensive repair call-outs. The cleaners are in a “go anywhere, clean anything” package, giving every tech all the tools they need to get the job done right the first time.
Sticklers® Video Information
How to Control Static on Fiber Networks
Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 fiber optic connectors and MIL PRF 29504 fiber optic connectors in military applications or harsh environments
Cleaning LC connectors, adapters and cable assemblies
Cleaning ODC Connectors with pin ferrules, and cleaning ODC socket connectors in Fiber to the Antenna applications
Cleaning SC/APC adapters and cable assemblies in Fiber to the home applications