The CLEANBLAST Cleaning Fluid is the official cleaning fluid for the VIAVI SOLUTIONS CLEANBLAST™ fiber end-face cleaning system. Key benefits include:
- The official cleaning fluid engineered for use with Viavi Solutions CleanBlast™ fiber cleaning systems
- High-purity, optic-grade cleaning liquid engineered for use with both the benchtop and portable CleanBlast™ systems
- Works fast! Easily removes dust, lint, oil & grit from fiber end-faces
- Each refill contains 8,000+ cleanings
- Nonflammable and nonhazardous
- No residues
- Ships as non-hazardous/not regulated by all modes of transport, including air freight.
This fluid is packaged to Viavi specifications, uses the same bottle and the same chemistry, and is VIAVI factory-approved. Engineered for cleaning SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, E2000 and MPO/MTP connectors. This fast-drying fluid removes dust, lint, polishing grit, oil and fingerprints. It is double-filtered for maximum purity and leaves no residues. Each bottle contains at least 8,000 cleanings. It is compatible with all VIAVI CLEANBLAST™ cleaning tips.
Available in two packages: the 7.61 oz – 225 ml single bottle is #FCLP-SOL-1. Then there is a six bottle case; that part number is #FCLP-SOL1-6. Nonflammable and fast drying, this cleaning fluid ships as nonhazardous/not regulated by all modes of transport, including air freight.
“CleanBlast” is a trademark of Viavi Solutions and used with permission.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Tech Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|FCLP-SOL1-6||6 Bottles/Box||6 x 225ml|