MPO Connector Cleaner for Fiber Optic Networks
The MPO connector cleaner is ideal for use in data centers, telco central offices and cable TV head ends. The Sticklers™ “keyless” MPO connector cleaner works best where high fiber count connectivity is paramount.
Key features of the MPO Connector Cleaner include:
- 600+ cleanings in each tool
- One device cleans both male (with guide pins) and female MPO connectors
- Cleans all compliant IEC 61754-7 and TIA604-5 FOCIS 5 MT-based connector systems. This includes hardened Amphenol and other brands of multi-fiber connectors
- Cleans adapters and truck assemblies
- Translucent plastic housing lets the operator see the remaining quantity of cleaning ribbon. As a result it avoids surprises out in the field
Perfect for cleaning flat polished multimode connectors and angled single-mode connectors. Remove the tip insertion orientation key and this is the only MPO tool that cleans inverted. As a result, cleaning in tight spaces or near floors or ceilings much easier. Ideal for high-density network applications such as data centers and telecom central offices.
The adapter set allows the Connector Cleaner to work on hardened connectors. These include the Commscope HMFOC, the Corning Optitip and the Amphenol M-Series. Each adapter is keyed for one way insertion and perfect alignment. Click here for instructions on how to use the adapter set.Where to Buy