Sticklers™ FTTH Cleaning Kit brings convenient and consistent fiber cleaning right into the hands of the subcontractor installing the network in the field. Some of the details include —
Each FTTH cleaning kit contains enough materials to clean more than 1,800+ FTTH connectors:
- One bottle of the Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid, for speedy and convenient wet-dry cleaning
- 2.5mm CleanStixx™ fiber optic cleaning swabs, for cleaning the most contaminated ports
- 2.5mm CleanClicker push-to-clean tool, for lightly contaminated ports and jumpers
- Cassette CleanClicker Wheel cleaner (replaces expensive CLETOPS cleaning tools), for cleaning jumpers
- CleanWipes 640 Optical Wipes, for cleaning jumpers
Fiber to the home (FTTH) is possibly the fastest-growing segment of the overall broadband industry. Approximately 4 million FTTH installations were accomplished in 2017 in the US alone, and total US deployments now are passing 35 million homes. Industry reports indicate the average FTTH link includes six interconnects, often using 2.5mm OptiTap hardened connectors, and every one of those interconnects must be cleaned for the network to achieve it’s engineered performance. That’s where the Sticklers™ FTTH Cleaning Kit comes in — it delivers clean, reliable fiber and avoids the expense of repair visits.
Each kit contains enough supplies to clean about 1,800+ end-faces; the kit is focused on cleaning SC, FC, ST and E2000 connectors in a handy, durable and easy-to-find bright orange bag. The kits features the new Cassette CleanClicker™ 400. This gives users the fastest, most reliable jumper cleaning in the industry. Each kit also features the unique Sticklers™ nonflammable cleaning fluid, and each can contains enough fluid to clean 650+ connectors. This fluid replaces IPA alcohol and makes “wet-dry” cleaning a snap.
Better cleaning eliminates time-wasting re-cleaning and minimizes expensive repair call-outs. The kits contain no hazardous materials and can be shipped anywhere in the world by ground, air or sea without restrictions.