The Sticklers™ FTTA Cleaning Kit brings convenient and consistent fiber optic cleaning right into the hands of the subcontractor installing the mobile network. Here are the details —
Each FTTA cleaning kit contains enough materials to clean more than 1,500+ FTTA connectors:
- One bottle of the Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid, for speedy and convenient wet-dry cleaning
- One box of 50 1.25mm CleanStixx™ fiber optic cleaning swabs
- One box of 50 Pin Termini CleanStixx™ fiber optic cleaning swabs, for cleaning ODC Connectors
- One 1.25 CleanClicker™ 400 “mini-clicker” which enables speedy cleaning of ports AND jumpers in the smallest package
- Cassette CleanClicker™ Wheel, which replaces large, heavy and expensive CLETOPS tools
- CleanWipes 640 Optical Wipes, for cleaning 600+ duplex end faces
FTTA systems are a powerful network design in which a fiber optic network connects the remote radio head (RRH) of a wireless network directly to the base station. This replaces heavy and expensive copper coax. The advantages of a reliable FTTA network are obvious: signal strength, lower energy consumption, network simplicity, reduction in noise-inducing coaxial jumpers and tower amplifiers, more convenient engineering, higher capacity, and lighter weights.
The weakness of the fiber is that it must be clean to deliver the speed and reliability network operators demand. That’s where the Sticklers™ FTTA Cleaning Kit comes in — it delivers clean, reliable fiber on the first try.
Each kit contains enough supplies to clean about 1,500+ end-faces; the kit is focused on cleaning 1.25mm ODC and LC connectors. Everything is packaged in a handy, durable and easy-to-find bright orange bag. The kit features the new Cassette CleanClicker™ 400. This gives users the fastest, most reliable jumper cleaning in the industry. Each kit also features the unique Sticklers™ nonflammable cleaning fluid, and each can contains enough fluid to clean 650+ connectors. This fluid replaces IPA alcohol and makes “wet-dry” cleaning a snap.
Better cleaning eliminates time-wasting re-cleaning and minimizes expensive repair call-outs. The kits contain no hazardous materials and can be shipped anywhere in the world by ground, air or sea without restrictions.