Fiber Optic Swabs, Military Mix
If military fiber optic installs are the heart of your job, then this military fiber optic swabs mix is for you
10 – 2.5mm Cleanstixx – Blue
10 – 1.6mm Cleanstixx – Orange
10 – 1.25mm Cleanstixx – Green
10 – Pin Termini Cleanstixx – Yellow
10 – MT Cleanstixx – Pink
- Patented sintered polymer fibers for consistent, high-purity cleaning
- Ultra clean construction – does not contain fabric, foam, glue or particulate to leave residue on end faces
- Swabs are precisely molded to clean the entire end face, not just the central core or contact zone
- For best results, use with Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Connector Cleaning Fluid that cleans effectively, dissipates static and leaves no residue
- Come in high-purity self-sealing bags
- 50 Swabs per box (10 swabs in 5 self-sealing bags)
Unlike most field techs working on commercial fiber jobs, military systems can feature a wide array of different fiber optic connectors, including older designs no long widely used. These swabs will clean even the most exotic or obsolete fiber optic end faces.
Despite the age of the hardware, fiber optic end faces need to be clean for a system or network to operate as designed. For the military, cleaning often is accomplished under the worst possible conditions — dusty environments, or wet, cold, or even in combat. This variety package of fiber optic swabs provides everything a combat engineer might need to get their radar system or comm network up and running. This package — the “Variety Pack, Military” or VM collection — puts 10 of the 2.5mm fiber optic cleaning swabs, 10 of the long nosed 1.6mm swabs, 10 of the 1.25mm fiber optic cleaning swabs, 10 P25 swabs and 10 XMT swabs all in one convenient box.
Where to Buy