Welcome to Sticklers® Fiber Optic Cleaners
MicroCare, a global leader in the world of precision cleaning, invented and manufactures the Sticklers® fiber optic cleaning products. Sticklers® fiber optic cleaners deliver perfectly clean ports, jumpers and splices every time, all the time. This family of fiber cleaning products eliminate expensive repair calls and costly warranty claims, delivering fast, reliable fiber networks at the lowest cost:
- First, the Sticklers® fiber cleaning fluid cleans better and faster than old-style IPA alcohol.
- The unique Sticklers® CleanStixx™ swabs scrub the entire end-face of a port, not just the contact area, eliminating an important source of contamination.
- The high-purity Sticklers® CleanWipes™ out-perform older paper wipes and cartridge cleaners, saving money.
- The Sticklers® family of push-to-clean tools offer the best value and highest quality
- Most Sticklers® products are non-hazardous, and can be shipped by air without hazmat fees
Only Sticklers® cleaners can clean any connector or port, any size, any configuration. Connectors cleaned with Sticklers® products include: SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, ASC, AFC, UPC/APC, E2000, connectors with exposed termini such as MIL-DTL-38999 connectors (even with the Glenair adapter in position), expanded beam connectors, MPO/MTP® connectors with guide pins (male) and trunk (female) assemblies; duplex and unmated jumper assemblies and many more.
MicroCare is ISO registered. Sticklers products are available from our global distribution network with local inventories in the US, Europe and Asia.
Sticklers® Standard Fiber Optic Cleaning KitThe Sticklers® Standard Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit has everything you need to clean fiber networks quickly, reliably and inexpensively. Each kit features the unique Sticklers® nonflammable cleaning fluid that replaces IPA alcohol and makes "wet-dry" cleaning a snap. This eliminates time-wasting re-cleaning and minimizes expensive repair call-outs. With this kit the time-saving Sticklers® cleaners are in a “go anywhere, clean anything” package, giving every tech all the tools they need to get the job done…
Sticklers® Video Information
How to Control Static on Fiber Networks
Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 fiber optic connectors and MIL PRF 29504 fiber optic connectors in military applications or harsh environments
Cleaning LC connectors, adapters and cable assemblies
Cleaning ODC Connectors with pin ferrules, and cleaning ODC socket connectors in Fiber to the Antenna applications
Cleaning SC/APC adapters and cable assemblies in Fiber to the home applications